Saturday, January 21, 2012

My First Blog

As I was taking a shower today, actually just a couple minutes ago, I was thinking about how the other day someone asked me if I was going to blog while he in France. I told this person, my ex-boss, probably one of the best bosses Ive had, that I would think about and so here I am now at my computer writing a blurp on my blog.

To be honest, I've always wanted to keep a journal or a blog but back home I am always so busy that when I do have down time I just want to do nothing - which means watch tv. So since I do nothing here in France I figured I might be able to be consistant enough to keep a blog... but, we'll see.

Last thing before I get dressed I am terrible with english and punctuation so if I use one too many commas or not quite enough or something lets not judge!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment